Friday, 16 March 2012

Budhape ki Lathi

Going back to the memory lane
When we used to love, respect and care without expecting any gain
Memories of those school days are still afresh
We played, we laughed, we cried and got true friends who cared
With the world changing so fast
When relations don’t seem to last
There is one thing I am still sure of
And that’s the friendship we share
Whenever I think of you, it always comes to my mind
That the friendship we share is beyond time.
That innocence to name each other Budhape Ki Lathi when we were kids
Never knew would be so meaningful and would become a bliss
Whenever I am unwell, I know there is somebody who cares
Who wouldn’t even hesitate to scold me for not having medicines on time
That’s you my darling Rosogulla

 Through this, I just wanted to tell you how much you mean to me sweets
Wish you many many happy returns of the day
Happy Birthday My Darling

With loads of love
-Your Budhape ki Lathi

No comments:

Post a Comment