Monday, 6 February 2012

Eyes


Every morning I used to wake up with a smile on my face,
The first thing I used to see was my mother’s beautiful face.

Then there were sceneries on my wall,
Beautiful landscape with so much of greenery and waterfall.

I could see little drops of dew on the leaves in my garden,
With so many flowers of different colors protected by a fence around as a warden.

In the centre of the garden there used to be seeds spread across,
As if a feast has been arranged for Parrots, pigeons, sparrows, crows, squirrel and beautiful peacocks.

There was no need to imagine what all was happening around,
I could see them enjoying the feast by sitting in a corner on the ground.

But one day everything suddenly changed

I regained consciousness in the hospital after 2 days.

I woke up and opened my eyes
But could not see anything apart from a very dark night.

The family took me home, I realized life is not going to be the same anymore.

I again woke up the next morning,
But could not see the beautiful face of my mother who came to wake me up.

I knew there is still a scenery on the wall,
But could not imagine how exactly was the landscape with waterfall.

I could hear the birds chirping in my garden  and could smell the fragrance of the flowers
But forgot which sound was of which bird and which fragrance was coming from what colored flower.

I still feel lucky to have got a chance in my past to see the beauty of nature,
As I can imagine the world with the sound, touch and fragrance.

But my heart is still dreaming to see that beautiful world again,
Hoping for a person to come and give me eyes and take away this pain.




3 comments:

  1. awesome one writer saab...keep up da good work...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good one ...I felt its beauty with my eyes closed..

    ReplyDelete
  3. hatsoff to u...........really awesome yaar.....:))

    ReplyDelete